The First Decade (1906-1916)

The story of St. Paul’s Parish Church did not begin with the present building. For sixty-six years before the erection of the present church building, the congregation of Milngavie Parish Church (as it was known in those days) existed, and had a church building (The Auld Kirk).  By 1904 the congregation was over 700 and needed a larger place of worship.