Our congregation is situated in Milngavie (pronounced 'Milguy'), a suburb to the north-west of Glasgow, and is one of the Church of Scotland congregations in Clyde Presbytery. The congregation was established in 1841, and the present church was built in 'Scottish Gothic' style in 1906.
This page contains the latest information while we cannot meet together.
During the coronavirus shutdown, Sunday Services will be found here.
These are the Sunday services from late March 2020 onwards when we went into lockdown.
Page 1 of 4