Our congregation is situated in Milngavie (pronounced 'Milguy'), a suburb to the north-west of Glasgow, and is one of the thirty-one Church of Scotland congregations in Dumbarton Presbytery. The congregation was established in 1841, and the present church was built in 'Scottish Gothic' style in 1906.
Our minister, Fergus Buchanan, is on long term sick leave. He keeps in touch with his blog.
This year the Lent Services will be based on Sinclair Ferguson’s book “To Seek and to Serve”.
We believe in God Almighty, Creator of the Universe, who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit, one eternal true God.